1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
2 tablespoons lemon juice
12 french-trimmed lamb cutlets (600g)
160g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
250g grape tomatoes, halved
1 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
200g fetta cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup (75g) seeded kalamata olives
1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Combine rind, juice and garlic in large bowl, add lamb; toss lamb to coat in marinade.
- Make lemon dressing by mixing all the ingredients thoroughly. (You can do this by placing the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shaking well.)
- Cook lamb, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill, or barbecue) until cooked as desired.
- Place remaining ingredients and half of the dressing in medium bowl, toss gently to combine.
- Serve salad with lamb; drizzle lamb with remaining dressing.