50g rocket leaves, trimmed, shredded finely
2 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
50g marinated artichoke hearts, chopped finely
1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
36 anchovy-stuffed large green olives (300g)
- Cut Capsicums into sixths lengthways; discard seeds and membranes.
- Roast under grill or in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin blisters and blackens.
- Cover capsicum pieces with pastic or paper for 5 minutes; peel away skin, cool to room temperature.
- Combine ricotta, rocket, anchovy, artichoke, and chilli in medium bowl.
- Place capsicum pieces flat on board; place rounded teaspoons of the ricotta mixture in centre of each capsicum piece then roll pieces tightly to enclose filling.
- Thread 1 capsicum roll and one olive onto each skewer.
Cooking time: 30 minutes