800g firm white fish fillets
2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 tablespoons coarsley chopped fresh oregano
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- Peel and de-vein prawns leaving tails intact. Cut fish into 3cm pieces
- Combine prawns and fish with remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Cover: refrigerate 1 hour
- Thread prawns and fish onto 12 skewers. Cook seafood on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue), uncovered, until cooked.
- Meanwhile, make avocado salsa by combining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Serve seafood kebabs with avocado salsa.